Reader Submitted

Bedford seeks volunteers for boards, commissions and committees

Friday, February 7, 2014

Each year, vacancies occur on boards, commissions and committees due to resignations and expired terms. Bedford residents who’d like to serve town government can contact the council with a letter of interest in these positions.

The following positions have terms that expire this year or are already vacant, including regular and alternate positions:

n Bedford Community Television Board, two seats

n Cemetery Trustees, one seat

n Conservation Commission, three seats

n Energy Commission, five seats

n Highway Safety Commission, one seat

n Historic District Commission, three seats

n Parks and Recreation Commission, two seats

n Planning Board, four seats

n Water and Sewer Advisory Committee, two seats

n Zoning Board of Adjustment, three seats

n Town Treasurer

Any person interested in these appointments must submit a letter of interest or an application for appointment, available on or at the Town Offices, to the Town Manager’s Office, Attention: Town Council, 24 N. Amherst Road, Bedford, NH 03110.

Or email the application or letter of interest to dboufford no later than March 1.

The Town Council will conduct interviews and make appointments in mid-March.

NOTICE: We use the Facebook commenting system. For more information, read our Comment Policy

Find us on Facebook