Simon Malls, Premium Outlets participating in Susan G. Komen More Than Pink movement
BOSTON, Mass. – Simon Malls and Simon Premium Outlets in New England continue engagement as one of five national sponsors of Susan G. Komen, encouraging employees, retailers and shoppers to participate in activities and contribute to the achievement of Komen’s bold goal of reducing current U.S. breast cancer deaths by 50 percent by 2026.
“Our shoppers, retailers and employees have demonstrated their support and commitment to Susan G. Komen over the last two years by participating in all of our fundraising activities,” said Michael Merrow, regional vice president, Simon New England. “We look forward to another successful campaign this year and are focused on fighting a disease that affects so many in our community.”
“We’re honored to continue our partnership with Simon Malls and Simon Premium Outlets in New England and are inspired by their dedication in raising funds and awareness in the fight against breast cancer,” said Christina Alford, senior vice president of development at Susan G. Komen. “The generosity of Simon is making an incredible impact on the lives of countless women and men and we look forward to what this partnership will bring in the year ahead.”
Visitors to Simon malls and Simon Premium Outlets in New England through Oct. 31 will notice the pink theme carried out at select Guest Services booths and staff will be honoring National Breast Cancer Awareness Month by donning pink accessories. Other planned activities include:
• Discount Card Program: $5 and $10 discount cards will be sold at participating centers providing 15 percent or 25 percent off one item at participating retailers. All proceeds from the sale of discount cards go to Susan G. Komen. Discount cards are available at Guest Services or the mall office at participating centers.
• $10 discount cards are available at the following properties: Burlington Mall, Lee Premium Outlets, The Mall at Rockingham Park, Mall of New Hampshire, Merrimack Premium Outlets, Northshore Mall, Pheasant Lane Mall, South Shore Plaza, and Wrentham Village Premium Outlets.
• $5 discount cards are available at the following properties: Cape Cod Mall, Copley Place, Crystal Mall, Emerald Square Mall, Northshore Mall, Solomon Pond Mall, Square One Mall, The Mall at Fox Run and The Shops at Chestnut Hill.
• Gift Cards: Simon is offering a Susan G. Komen Visa Simon giftcard. For every gift card purchased, Simon will donate $1 to Susan G. Komen.
– Submitted by Simon Property Group