What’s so bad about Affordable Care Act?
To the Editor:
Congressman Guinta, what is it about The Affordable Care Act that has you so riled up that you have relentlessly wasted taxpayers’ dollars trying to repeal it 33 times?
• Is it the fact that insurance companies can no longer cancel or cap our health insurance because we get sick?
• Is it the fact that we can now keep our children on our health care policy until they are 26 or able to afford their own insurance?
• Is it the fact that we can now get insurance even if we have a pre-existing condition?
• Is it the fact that the prescription donut hole is being eliminated for Medicare patients?
• Or is it the fact that your party tells you to do everything you can to defeat President Obama, even if what he is doing is for the betterment of your constituents?
BETH ANN SALZMAN