H2O Salon Spa Boutique’s Commitment to Your Health & Wellness
BEDFORD – H2O Salon Spa Boutique is working with employees and clients to fight the possible spread of coronavirus in Bedford.
H2O has a track record of 15+ years of award-winning, safe services, with a 100% rating in sanitation inspections from the NH State Board year after year. We’re in an industry that already prioritizes cleanliness and we’re taking even further drastic measures. In uncertain times like these, it’s important to know that your health and safety is a priority for us–as well as continuing to provide great service and a pampering experience.
H2O Salon Spa Boutique is taking extra sanitation measures before and after each guest, including:
• Guest motion sensor hand sanitizer upon entry.
• Hand washing before and after each guest.
• Wiping down stations with disinfectant before and after each guest.
• Wiping common area surfaces down with disinfectant hourly.
• “Social distancing” as recommended by the CDC: stylists are leaving every other station and chair empty to extend spacing between guests of 6ft or more.
• We have removed guest seating in the reception area.
• We have removed magazines.
• We are now using paper cups.
“We’re encouraging clients to stay home if they’re not feeling well–and our employees, as well,” H2O owner Heather Owen says. “If someone needs to stay home, we recognize this is a necessity. We all have families, and we want everyone to stay healthy.” H2O Salon Spa Boutique has waived cancellation fees in response to the coronavirus.
Self-care is important
“H2O Salon Spa Boutique is in the business of helping people relax and feel good. We’re trying to create a positive environment,” Heather said. “Clients come to us for that positive experience. You can get some TLC with relaxing spa treatments that can ease the anxiety associated with feeling shut-in and disconnected.”
Plus, “When you feel good, you look good! Helping you maintain your personal appearance to boost your self-esteem and make you feel good is our pleasure.”
We look forward to seeing you for your next appointment, or call 603-641-3050 to make one with our stylists and aestheticians or book online at h2osalonspa.com. Come by to see our new boutique, featuring fashions from around the world that you won’t see anywhere else in New Hampshire