Hollis Town Hall Re-Opening Plan
EFFECTIVE MONDAY, JUNE 1 – To accommodate reopening, we have developed several Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), which will be in effect until further notice. These practices are based upon public health guidelines, designed to keep employees and the public safe.
1. Town Hall shall be thoroughly cleaned. Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the building.
2. Plexi-Glass Guards have been installed at all customer service counters.
3. When possible, workstations will be separated by at least six feet.
4. Town Hall will limit the number of people entering the building.
Signage at the building entrance will be posted stating the following:
1. Please do not enter the building if you are sick or not feeling well.
2. Please check in with the receptionist. We are limiting the number of people entering the building.
3. We recommend you wear facial protection and use hand sanitizer while in the building.
4. The restrooms are not open to the public.
5. Tax payments may be mailed, paid online, or placed in the Town Hall dropbox (located near the front doors).
6. We encourage you to use online services as much as possible.
7. Be sure to maintain social distancing.
Please keep in mind that these protocols are in place until further notice. Working together, we hope to have a safe and healthy reopening.
Lori Radke, Hollis Town Administrator