Hollis Heritage Commission’s Scenic Hollis 2022 Calendars On Sale
As part of their annual fundraising event, the Hollis Heritage Commission has produced another beautiful calendar filled with scenic views of Hollis.
This year, the selection process was a quite a challenge with 27 skilled photographers submitting over 75 images. The chosen photographs and photographers are as follows:
• Howe’s Field on Ranger Road by Karla Vogel
• Ice House at Woodmont Orchard by David Mackenzie
• Winter Geese at Woodmont Orchard by Deborah S. Gracy
• Maple Syrup Season at Tenney Farm by Karla Vogel
• Easter Cross at Congregational Church by Cindy Ryherd
• Peach Orchard off Pine Hill Road by Yanling Liao
• Drive It Day at Farley School by Wendy Trimble
• Fireworks at Nichols Field by Jack Holmes
• Sunflower Field at Lull Farm by Joann Vitali
• Field of Flowers behind Orde Farm by Rick Balboni
• Picnic Ground at Silver Lake Park by Robert Heyer
• Great Horn Owl on Beaver Brook Trail by Bill Hebden
• Gambrel Barn at Woodmont Orchard by Alyssa Akhtar
The Scenic Hollis Calendar is now available for $10 at Lull’s Farm Stand, Brookdale Farm Stand, Dave’s Dry Cleaners and the Hollis Pharmacy.
The Heritage Commission wishes to thank all of their sponsors as well as all those who purchase the calendar each year. Extra thanks go to those local businesses offering the calendar for sale.
Get your calendar now while supplies last! It makes a great holiday gift that allows others to enjoy the beauty of our wonderful town.